Friday 23 April 2010

Project Log 1

What have you decided to do?
Ive decided to do a whiteboard animation/claymation. In my animation a dog is struggling to ski down a mountain but falls over as the pink brain ski's past him. He instantly falls in love with her and tries to impress her, but he ends up falling down the hill as a giant snowball. I'm possibly going to use some sound effects and props including fake trees, and a moving background.

What planning have you done so far?
I have:
made a proposal form
developed my ideas
come up with an original idea to elaborate on
started to create a storyboard
This as well as all the work we have done this year has been used to help us prepare for making our animation.

What do you need to do next?
The next thing i need to do is to make a mood board, dope sheets with times, finish my storyboard, and create a production schedule.

What skills are you going to work on?
I'm going to try and improve my skills on premiere animator, and meeting deadlines. I'm also going to work on improving my ability to make animations move at different speeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

stalkers