Friday 14 May 2010

Project Log 2

What have you done since last time?
Since last time i have drawn up all the backgrounds and characters i am using for my animation and have created two test animations. Last week i was going to begin animating properly, but there was a technical fault with the camera.
What worked? What didn't?
The first test animation i did wasn't successful because i had left too little space between each of my scenes making it drag on for longer than it really needed to. The test animation didnt work, but it did help me to realise where i was going wrong with my animation. After this i did another test which i could have potenentially used in my real animation, but the camera settings made it all turn out black ruining all my pictures.
What soloutions have you found?
I have found that when making my character move, i should take about 4 shots each time to make it go on for longer. If i move my character about 1cm each time, it will give the illusion of movement more smoothly.
What do you need to do next?
The next thing i need to do it actually start my animation, and then possibly make a moodboard if i finish all my work. I also have to start and complete my evaluation

*no websites used

No comments:

Post a Comment

stalkers