Tuesday 2 November 2010

Project Log 3

What have you done since last time?
i have re-evaluated my animation and have tweaked any missing parts. Ive edited the speed of it, and have tried to create the element of movement.
What worked? What didn't?
I think the initial idea of skiing down a hill worked, as i got the arms to move in different positions but so they were in sync with the legs. I think that was probably the hardest thing i had to do in my animation and i seemed to cover it pretty well. I don't think my idea in general worked too well. It didn't make a lot of sense, and was a pretty poor effort in creativity. It didn't work so well zooming in on the facial expressions of characters either, as the focus came out blurry in places.
What soloutions have you found?
I found that using macro mode works on zoom, but only to a certain extent. The soloution i found for this is to have the image i'm taking closer, and using the zoom button less often.
What do you need to do next?
I need to decide on any changes i may make to the animation, for example music and sound effects. I don't however think i will use any of those mediums, as i'm quite content with my animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

stalkers